Collecting personal information
- Shampack, as .www.shampack.ae (“www.shampack.ae”, “we”, “our”, “us”) respect the privacy rights of its online visitors (“you”, “your”, “yours”) and recognize the importance of protecting the information collected about them. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998).
What are cookies?
What Information is collected?
- All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
- Some of the advertisements you see on the Site are selected and delivered by third parties, such as ad networks, advertising agencies, advertisers, and audience segment providers.
- These third parties may collect information about you and your online activities, either on the Site or on other websites, through cookies, web beacons, and other technologies in an effort to understand your interests and deliver to your advertisements that are tailored to your interests.
How this information may be used?
- www.shampack.ae may use your personal information for the processing of orders, payments and to provide you with a personalized shopping experience. We will also use your details to fulfil and deliver your orders and manage your account. Your personal information may also be checked with credit agencies to prevent fraud. Where there is a legal obligation to do so, we may disclose your information to any relevant regulatory body. www.shampack.ae requests personal information from you when you place an order, or register for a service offered by www.shampack.ae, or a third-party affiliate/partner. If an order is placed with us, we will request personal information including your name, email address, phone numbers, home address, shipping and credit card billing address(es) so that we can process, fraud check and deliver your order. Details of your address and also the telephone number and email you have provided us will be shared with our courier partners; these details have been shared to assist in providing you with efficient delivery service and will not be used by this third party for any other reasons. Your telephone number may be given to our courier partner for delivery services. These details allow us to process your order and to let you know the status of your order. You will not be contacted by telephone for any other reason than your order status and unless you have otherwise specifically requested for us to do so. Further details are available for your information in our returns policy. We may also obtain information as a result of authentication or identity checks. We may ask for your telephone number or personal identification verification, in the form of photographic evidence.
- We collect information from you when you subscribe to our mailing list for either email subscription or postal promotions. The purpose of the subscription is to gather details so that we can provide you with up to date information on our products and services, which you have requested from us.
- We do collate statistical information about website traffic, sales and other commercial information for our marketing and demographic studies, which we may pass on to trusted third parties but these statistics do not include any information, which can identify you personally. We see this as a value-added service helping to improve our products and services to our online visitors.
You can opt-in and opt-out
- We do operate an opt-in and opt-out policy in terms of communicating via email, post, and telephone. By subscribing to our mailing list, you are opting-in to receive communications by email. However, every time we contact you after this, you will have an opportunity to unsubscribe, opt-out from our mailing list. At the point at which we collect your telephone and address details when you subscribe to our mailing list, you will be offered the opportunity to opt-in to receive further communications by post and telephone.
- Should you choose to have your name and personal data removed from our database all together, you can do so by clicking the unsubscribe link on the email or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can access and change your personal information
- If for any reason you are concerned that the personal information held by www.shampack.ae
is not correct, please visit the website and, after logging into the site using the “Sign In” menu on the home page, your personal information will be made available for review and change in the “My Account” section. Only you or, upon your request, the Customer Care team, may access your personal data from the website using your password and User ID. If you change your billing or shipping address while your order is still being processed, the order will be re-processed through customer finance check. If you prefer, you may contact us by email at email@example.com and we will amend your personal details.
Safeguarding personal information
- We will endeavor to maintain appropriate safeguards to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of the information you have provided us with. When you place an order or access your account information, we use a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption, which encrypts your information before it is sent to us in order to protect it from unauthorized use. In addition, we will take reasonable steps to ensure that third party business partners, to whom we transfer any data, provide sufficient protection of that personal information.
For further information and to file a complaint